Extreme Green Rafting operate commercial raft trips on rivers graded
3 - 5.
The company employs guides who hold:
- NZ National Raft Guide Award for River Grade 4 & 5
- NZ National Senior Raft Guide Award for River Grade 5.
- Guides from outside NZ will need to provide full details of
experience for consideration for Assessment to attain the NZ Raft
Guide Award qualifications.
Positions with the company
From time to time we have positions that come available including raft guides, safety kayakers and drivers. Please note, all employees must have appriopriate New Zealand licences and work permits.
Persons interested in working for Extreme
Green Rafting need to supply:
- A log of river trips that details the river, section, duration,
grade of river, water levels, number of rafts on the trip, the
type of raft used, the method of rafting (paddle or oared), the
name of the company that organised that trip, the name of the
Trip leader and a mention of any accidents or incidents on these
- A list of referees that can verify that the applicant has worked
for their organisation and possess the skills and experience that
the applicant claims to have.
- A CV that details the past work places that the applicant has
worked at, with descriptions of what the position required the
applicant to do.
The Operations Manager will need to verify the skills and qualifications
of the applicant before any formal consideration of employment
can be offered.
- Training will be provided to employees to ensure they are familiar
with the company's Safe Operational Plan, policies and procedures.